Elucidation of cognitive function and estimation of psychological states by physiological data
In everyday life, we integrate information from environment and can select adaptive behavior by processing these information. In the background of these behavioral selection, it is thought that cognitive function such as "attention", "prediction", and "concentration" exist. Additionally, it is assumed that neural mechanism to perform these functions exist. My research interest is to elucidate of these cognitive function by using psychological experiment and physiological data such as "EEG", "heart rate variability", "skin conductance". Moreover, I am engaged in estimation of psychological states based on psychophysiological study.
- 2016: Researcher, Department of Psychological Science, Kwansei Gakuin University
- 2018: Ph.D. (Psychology), Kwansei Gakuin University
- 2018: Research Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Human Sciences, Osaka University
- 2019: Assistant Professor, The Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University
- E-mail ： firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tel ： S8426
- Researchers Database
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions at Osaka University. To call directly from outside Osaka University, dial a phone number marked S after (area code 06) 6850 or a phone number marked T after (area code 06) 6879. For a phone number marked S (extension), however, first dial the main phone number (06) 6879-5111.
The e-mail addresses are given without the suffix "osaka-u.ac.jp"; add "osaka-u.ac.jp" to each e-mail address.