With the development of information and communication technology, information systems and the Internet as a social infrastructure entered deeply into our lives, so as our living environment is about to suffer big changes. In this cyber communications course, based on a fusion of computing and networking, we are working to research aiming at the network of the future that links all people and things and follows by the social changes. We are working on research and development aiming to the creation of new services that combine real-world sensors with web information, large-volume data analysis and wireless access technologies, and to the realization of technologies, such as network control technology, that make possible immediate sharing of information to remote locations and collaboration activities.
- 1993 Finished Ph.D. Course majoring on Electronic Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering Systems, Tokyo University
- 1993 NTT Transmission Systems Laboratoris, NTT Corporation
- 2001 Senior Research Engineer, NTT Network Innovation Laboratories, NTT Corporation
- 2013 Guest Professor, Graduate School of Information Sciences and Technology, Osaka University
- E-mail ： kamatani.osamu@ist.
- Tel ： +81-46-859-8521
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions at Osaka University. To call directly from outside Osaka University, dial a phone number marked S after (area code 06) 6850 or a phone number marked T after (area code 06) 6879. For a phone number marked S (extension), however, first dial the main phone number (06) 6879-5111.
The e-mail addresses are given without the suffix "osaka-u.ac.jp"; add "osaka-u.ac.jp" to each e-mail address.