Display media innovation
New Display Media Creation: We conduct research projects of fundamental human visual systems, next-generation display systems, image processing, and high-speed digital signal processing, aiming to achieve and contribute to a rich future society. In particular, we apply the intermediate results to the on-going LCD display development and receive prompt feedbacks. Our method integrates the industry and academic fields to accelerate and push ahead new research projects.
- 1986 Employed, Sharp Corporation
- 2002 Ph.D. (Engineering), Hokkaido University
- 2011 District General Manager, Kansai District, The Institute of Information and Television Engineers
- 2011 Director, AV Systems Technologies Laboratories
- 2013 Invited Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
- Currently Director of the AV System Development Center, Digital Information Appliance Business Division, Sharp Corporation
- E-mail ： yoshida.yasuhiro@ist.
- Tel ： S4533
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions at Osaka University. To call directly from outside Osaka University, dial a phone number marked S after (area code 06) 6850 or a phone number marked T after (area code 06) 6879. For a phone number marked S (extension), however, first dial the main phone number (06) 6879-5111.
The e-mail addresses are given without the suffix "osaka-u.ac.jp"; add "osaka-u.ac.jp" to each e-mail address.