We perform research on technologies that can be used to implement dependable systems, that is, systems that one can rely on. Our specific themes include fault-tolerant computing systems, model checking technologies for automatic fault detection, and testing methodologies for software systems. We are also working on the dependability of electric power systems.
- 1995 Master, Osaka University
- 1996 Assistant, School of Engineering Science, Osaka University
- 1998 Ph.D. (Engineering), Osaka University
- 2000 Lecturer, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University
- 2002 Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
- 2012 Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions at Osaka University. To call directly from outside Osaka University, dial a phone number marked S after (area code 06) 6850 or a phone number marked T after (area code 06) 6879. For a phone number marked S (extension), however, first dial the main phone number (06) 6879-5111.
The e-mail addresses are given without the suffix "osaka-u.ac.jp"; add "osaka-u.ac.jp" to each e-mail address.