Home Network-oriented High-Performance Platform Development
Wireless communication has become a strong candidate as a method to realize home networks without cable installation: IEEE802.15.4 or IEEE802.11 using ISM band are especially convenient for individual users. Nevertheless, due to the high utilization rate of these frequency bands and to the necessity to share them in time, problems such as the decrease of throughput per 1 wireless device have occurred. In order to solve these problems, cognitive radio, which identifies and recognizes the environment of communication and adapts its communication system accordingly, has attracted attention.
- 2002 Assistant, Osaka University Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
- 2004 Delegated Researcher, VLSI Design and Education Center, Tokyo University
- 2006 Collaboration Researcher (concurrent post), VLSI Design and Education Center, Tokyo University
- 2010 Ph.D. (Information Science), Osaka University
- 2010 Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
- 2011 Part-time Lecturer (concurrent post), Faculty of Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions at Osaka University. To call directly from outside Osaka University, dial a phone number marked S after (area code 06) 6850 or a phone number marked T after (area code 06) 6879. For a phone number marked S (extension), however, first dial the main phone number (06) 6879-5111.
The e-mail addresses are given without the suffix "osaka-u.ac.jp"; add "osaka-u.ac.jp" to each e-mail address.