Combinatorial commutative algebra
My research area is combinatorial commutative algebra. To put it briefly, for commutative rings defined from combinatorial objects such as graphs and partially ordered sets, my study is to give a characterization of its ring-theoretical properties in terms of combinatorial objects. Recently, I am interested in the study of integral convex polytopes.
- Mar. 2012, Ph.D., Nagoya University
- Apr. 2012, Specially Appointed Assistant Professor, Nagoya University
- Apr. 2013, Postdoctral Fellow, Rikkyo University
- Apr. 2015, Specially Appointed Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
- E-mail ： kaz-matsuda@ist.
- Tel ： S4565
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions at Osaka University. To call directly from outside Osaka University, dial a phone number marked S after (area code 06) 6850 or a phone number marked T after (area code 06) 6879. For a phone number marked S (extension), however, first dial the main phone number (06) 6879-5111.
The e-mail addresses are given without the suffix "osaka-u.ac.jp"; add "osaka-u.ac.jp" to each e-mail address.