Go to Top

Concerning the submission of the report

Concerning the submission of the report "Career after leaving the university" (upon completion, withdrawal or study period end)

Foreign students who leave Osaka University, due to completion, withdrawal (including withdrawal by credit completion), research student period end or reduction, are required to submit to the Graduates Section a report concerning their "Career after leaving the university".

(*) Except special auditors and special research student who return to their country after finishing their student exchange program.


Submission Term

Two weeks before graduation, withdrawal or period end.