Virtual Reality Cybernetics - Cybernetics
As one can see into immersive experiences as tele-existence and virtual reality (such as remote control of reality), human consciousness is connected to the world solely by information mediated by human body. By studying interface technology to connect senses and movements electronically and information wise, I conduct researches to develop a new intuitive interface technology to assist and extend body functions of human himself, by elucidating the mechanisms of movement and human perception.
- 1987 Graduate, University Of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, Mathematical Engineering Department
- 1987 Researcher, Institute for Industrial Technology of the Ministry of Trade and Industry, Institute for Mechanical Technology
- 1992 Assistant, University of Tokyo, Research Center for Advanced Science
- 1994 Assistant University of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, Mathematical Engineering Dept.
- 1995 Assistant University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Engineering Research, Mathematical Engineering
- 1995 Lecturer, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Engineering Research, Mathematical Engineering
- 2002 Senior Researcher, NTT Communication, Science Research Institute
- 2007 Professor, Osaka University Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
- E-mail ： t_maeda@ist.
- Tel ： S7830
- Researchers Database
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions used inside Osaka University. The phone numbers from outside Osaka University are as follows: S: 06-6879-xxxx, S*: 06-6105-xxxx, T: 06-6850-xxxx, and S() and T(): 06-6879-5111 (via switch board).
The domain name “osaka-u.ac.jp” is omitted from e-mail addresses. Please add “osaka-u.ac.jp” to each e-mail address.