Due to the development of information science and technology, streaming distribution is widely used for video sharing websites or webcastings. Various recent systems such as Cloud AI or IoT exploit the streaming distribution and it is expected to be further promoted. Deliverying high frequent data with low latencies is required for the streaming distribution, e.g., delivering video data to smart phones so as not to encounter long interruptions. To realize this, I am researching the novel streaming distribution technologies by hybrid broadcasting environments, cloud-edge cooperations, P2P communications, and so on. My researching technologies lead high quality, high functioning, and high presence streaming distribution.
- 2005 Ph.D. (Information Science and Technology), Osaka University
- 2005 Research Associate, Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
- 2007 Assistant Professor, Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
- 2008 Senior Lecturer, Cybermedia Center, Osaka University
- 2009 Associate Professor, Cybermedia Center, Osaka University
- E-mail ： yoshihisa@cmc.
- Tel ： T6864
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions used inside Osaka University. The phone numbers from outside Osaka University are as follows: S: 06-6879-xxxx, S*: 06-6105-xxxx, T: 06-6850-xxxx, and S() and T(): 06-6879-5111 (via switch board).
The domain name “osaka-u.ac.jp” is omitted from e-mail addresses. Please add “osaka-u.ac.jp” to each e-mail address.