Self-adapting systems, Requirements Engineering, Software Evolution
Software has gained an increasing role and impact all aspects of our life. On the other hand, along with the increasing diversity and complexity of user requests and of the environment surrounding software, continuous building and providing of flexible non-contradictory software has become really difficult due to the incessant changes of user requirements and environment. On this background, we promote research concerning requirements engineering designed for proper gaining and analysis of software requirements, and self-adaptive systems, which adapt to the environment by autonomously changing their configuration. Recently we focused on goal modeling, which enables a structural description of requirements, and we are conducting research on building techniques of self-adapting system using goal modeling and software evolution (modification) techniques based on goal modeling.
- 1997 Bachelor, Osaka University
- 1997 Kajima Corporation
- 2007 Master (Information Science and Technology), The University of Tokyo
- 2007 Doctor course, The University of Tokyo
- 2008 Assistant Professor, The University of Electro-Communications
- 2012 Ph. D. (Engineering), Waseda University
- 2013 Associate Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
- E-mail ： nakagawa@ist.
- Tel ： S4536
- Researchers Database
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions used inside Osaka University. The phone numbers from outside Osaka University are as follows: S: 06-6879-xxxx, S*: 06-6105-xxxx, T: 06-6850-xxxx, and S() and T(): 06-6879-5111 (via switch board).
The domain name “osaka-u.ac.jp” is omitted from e-mail addresses. Please add “osaka-u.ac.jp” to each e-mail address.