We perform research on technologies that can be used to implement dependable systems, that is, systems that one can rely on. Our specific themes include fault-tolerant computing systems, model checking technologies for automatic fault detection, and testing methodologies for software systems. We are also working on the dependability of electric power systems.
- 1995 Master, Osaka University
- 1996 Assistant, School of Engineering Science, Osaka University
- 1998 Ph.D. (Engineering), Osaka University
- 2000 Lecturer, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University
- 2002 Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
- 2012 Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions used inside Osaka University. The phone numbers from outside Osaka University are as follows: S: 06-6879-xxxx, S*: 06-6105-xxxx, T: 06-6850-xxxx, and S() and T(): 06-6879-5111 (via switch board).
The domain name “osaka-u.ac.jp” is omitted from e-mail addresses. Please add “osaka-u.ac.jp” to each e-mail address.