Large-scale information system
This course is a cooperation course by the Cyber Media Center, which is in charge of research, development and operation of our university's supercomputing and campus information network system (ODINS). While taking advantage of the experience gained through this construction and in operation, we have researched for technologies of seamlessly integrating cyber world into the real world, by taking full use of cloud, sensor network and computer network technologies.
- Mar. 1986, Finished Secondary Doctor Program, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University
- 1986 Assistant, Osaka University
- 1989 Lecturer, Large-size Computer Center, Osaka University
- Apr. 1991, Assistant Professor, Osaka University
- Apr. 1998, Professor, Osaka University
- Apr. 2000, Deputy Director of Cyber Media Center, Osaka University
- Apr. 2005, Director of Cyber Media Center, Osaka University
- Aug. 2007, Deputy Director of Cyber Media Center, Osaka University
- Apr. 2008, Director and Senior Researcher, Otemachi Network Research Coordination Center, National Institute of Information and Communication Technology
- Apr. 2011, Professor, Cyber Media Center, Osaka University
- Apr. 2011, Director, Center for Testbed Research and Development Promotion, National Institute of Information and Communication Technology
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions used inside Osaka University. The phone numbers from outside Osaka University are as follows: S: 06-6879-xxxx, S*: 06-6105-xxxx, T: 06-6850-xxxx, and S() and T(): 06-6879-5111 (via switch board).
The domain name “osaka-u.ac.jp” is omitted from e-mail addresses. Please add “osaka-u.ac.jp” to each e-mail address.