High Performance Computing (HPC) aims to realize modern scientific environment with a large amount of data and analysis techniques such as big-data analysis, deep-learning AI machine and large-scale simulation. To understand the meaning of a large amount of analysis results generated through modern scientific techniques, the results need to be visualized in an intuitive manner. Almost visualization middle ware allows the users to simultaneously display applications, each of whose visualized image is generated on a remote site, on its large-scale screen composed of multiple display devices, through the use of network streaming technique. However, if networking is legacy and static routing, network traffic congestion with large amount of data streams may happen.
So, our research team aims to realize a flexible networking and infrastructure for the request of HPC and visualization users based on the knowledge obtained from the operation of the our supercomputing center (Cybermedia Center).
- 2008 Ph.D. (Information Science), Osaka University
- 2008 Specially-appointed Assistant Professor, Center for Advanced Medical Engineering and Informatics, Osaka University
- 2011 Specially-appointed Researcher, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
- 2012 HPCI Program for Computational Life Science, RIKEN
- 2013 Specially-appointed Associate Professor, Cybermedia Center, Osaka University
- 2014 Associate Professor, Cybermedia Center, Osaka University
- E-mail ： kido@cmc.
- Tel ： S8796
The four-digit phone numbers are extensions used inside Osaka University. The phone numbers from outside Osaka University are as follows: S: 06-6879-xxxx, S*: 06-6105-xxxx, T: 06-6850-xxxx, and S() and T(): 06-6879-5111 (via switch board).
The domain name “osaka-u.ac.jp” is omitted from e-mail addresses. Please add “osaka-u.ac.jp” to each e-mail address.